Home » Forum » Denny's Rye IPA - Recipe here Register | Login
Subject: Denny's Rye IPA - Recipe here
Author: beerlover
Aug 22nd, 2006
4:03 pm
HI guys,

Ok, so I'm listening to Denny right now, ( brewingnetwork broadcast )
and he's making me mighty thirsty

Where is Denny's recipe located ? is it posted on the forum ?

I'd like to look at it, and see what I need in order to make it.

Thanks in advance,

Mark
Subject: Re: Denny's Rye IPA - Recipe here
Author: DConn
Aug 22nd, 2006
4:10 pm
Man, it's everywhere! Here's the official version...all I ask is that you brew it exactly like it is the first time. No hop subs, no yeast subs...especially NO British yeasts!

Recipe : DC's Rye IPA

Recipe Specifics
----------------

Batch Size (GAL): 5.00 Wort Size (GAL): 5.00
Total Grain (LBS): 16.25
Anticipated OG: 1.073 Plato: 17.8
Anticipated SRM: 12.2
Anticipated IBU: 75.1
Brewhouse Efficiency: 73 %
Wort Boil Time: 70 Minutes

Grain/Extract/Sugar

% Amount Name Origin Potential SRM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
67.7 11.00 lbs. Pale Malt(2-row) America 1.036 2
18.5 3.00 lbs. Rye Malt America 1.030 4
7.7 1.25 lbs. Crystal 60L America 1.034 60
3.1 0.50 lbs. Cara-Pils Dextrine Malt 1.033 2
3.1 0.50 lbs. Wheat Malt America 1.038 2

Potential represented as SG per pound per gallon.

Hops

Amount Name Form Alpha IBU Boil Time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.00 oz. Mt. Hood Whole 4.90 15.0 FWH
1.00 oz. Columbus Whole 17.80 54.4 60 min.
0.50 oz. Mt. Hood Whole 4.90 5.7 30 min.
1.50 oz. Mt. Hood Whole 4.90 0.0 0 min.
1.00 oz. Columbus Whole 15.00 0.0 Dry Hop

Extras

Amount Name Type Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.00 Tsp Irish Moss Fining 15 Min.(boil)
1.00 Tsp Gypsum Other 60 Min.(boil) add to the boil, not the mash

Yeast
-----

BrewTek CL-50 California Pub Brewery Ale or Wyeast 1272 Am. ale II

Mash Schedule
-------------

Mash Name :
BrewTek CL-50 California Pub Brewery Ale

Total Grain LBS : 16.25
Grain Temp : 63.00 F
Total Water QTS : 21.61 - Before Additional Infusions
Total Water GAL : 5.40
Tun Thermal Mass : 0.00

Step Rest Start Stop Direct/ Infuse Infuse Infuse
Step Name Time Time Temp Temp Infuse Temp Amount Ratio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sacc 0 60 153 153 Infuse 166 21.61 1.33

Total Water QTS : 21.61 - After Additional Infusions
Total Water GAL : 5.40 - After Additional Infusions

All temperature measurements are degrees Fahrenheit.
All infusion amounts are in quarts.
Author: ruinah69
Aug 22nd, 2006
4:10 pm
did you try a search? it's there plenty of times in other threads.
Author: Stumptown
Aug 22nd, 2006
4:13 pm
While kinda on the topic, here is a great recipe resource:

http://beerdujour.com/AwardWinningRecipes.htm

In addition to some of Denny's recipes, there is a link there to a whole ton of Jamil's award winning recipes.
Author: TimO
Aug 22nd, 2006
6:26 pm
We just had our club 10th anniv party last saturday and Fred Bonjour....whose site that is... had on tap his 'Da Tubble Wi Dubble' and it was excellent. Worth a try.

Have fun with the RyePA Frosty.
Author: Poca
Aug 22nd, 2006
6:39 pm
I can't wait to taste mine! Thanks Denny
Aug 22nd, 2006
7:12 pm
Thanks for the recipe Denny.

Crap I don't have that yeast. I will have to get
that before I even think of doing it.

By the way, I JUST finished listening to Denny on that
brewingnetwork.... that must have been a 3 hour deal
Denny, can't believe how much info you gave out, and
how much fun you had doing it.

Pretty fun stuff.

Mark
Aug 22nd, 2006
7:28 pm
Hey, Mark, although the Brwtek yeast is by far the best, WY1272 gives pretty good results. I'll even sanction using US-56 or WY1056!
Author: jufernw
Aug 22nd, 2006
7:33 pm
Denny;
In an IPA what differences do you note in the beer made with the four yeasts you mentioned (CL50, WY1272, WY1056, US56)?
Aug 22nd, 2006
7:55 pm
All are very clean. CL50 lleaves a wonderfully silky mouthfeel that really complements the rye. 1272 has a tiny touch of fruitiness to it and again a farily smooth mouthfeel. US56 and 1056 are very clean and get out of the way to let the malt and hops come through, but tend to leave the beer just a bit thinner (in mouthfeel) than the other 2.
Author: DavidS
Aug 22nd, 2006
8:22 pm
Unfortunately, I've only made it with 1056, but it's delicious. Just whipped up a batch this morning. I've figured out how Denny came up with the grain bill. Keep adding/crushing grains until nothing else will fit into a 5 gallon bucket.

Author: Chaselakebeer
Aug 22nd, 2006
8:28 pm
Hey Denny, what is the purpose of the gypsum in the boil. I use gypsum every batch but I always use it to add back some hardness to the mash water because I use a large portion of distilled water. (The mash can't buffer my well water enough for pale beer. It's ok for darker beers because of the dark malts .) Just curious.

CLB
Aug 22nd, 2006
11:45 pm
Hi Denny,

ah great stuff

I do have a ton of US56. I also have my fav which is S04, but I guess that is a no-no.

I need to get some of this "Cara-Pils" , I have never seen it, and really do not know
what it is.

Anyway, at this point I have few of the ingredients, I have no Mt.Hood, and no Columbus.

Hmm, I wonder if anyone in my local brew group has tried your recipe Denny.... I wonder,
I wonder .

Anyway thanks for sharing.

Mark
Author: Burp
Aug 22nd, 2006
11:50 pm
Frosty, I just ordered some cara-pils, Mt. Hood and Columbus hops for
the RYE PA. I'm still thinking about CL-50 vs US56. I have the US56. The
thing about the CL-50 is the supplier, Brewtek, wants payment via PayPal.
I don't have a PayPal. Guess I could send them a check.

This next batch will be about the 6th time I've brew this nectar of the
tun. Never with CL-50 or US56, I used Wyeast 1272. I dry hopped it the
first time. I found out I'm a "hop wussie"
Author: Shawnintennessee
Aug 23rd, 2006
12:29 am
To answer the Cara-Pils Question...

It's a carmel malt.
I have some and am starting to use it as a head retention sort of sweetner.
It's a caramel malt like whenever you see the Cara.
Cara means carmel.

Remember i am still learning the All Grain way too.

So i think flaked barley is an awesome way to go for head and body.
I think from this Stout i just made it's what i need in everyone of my Bitter recipies.

I've learned so much from all the freinds here.
And i surley hope i help the same.

Also want to add Oregon is looking beautiful to me when my lawsuit is over. If you all would welcome me..
Author: Marvelicious
Aug 23rd, 2006
8:07 am
Burp: Cl-50 all the way. You should be able to pay them without having a pay-pal account. That "silky mouthfeel" thing Denny mentions is definately cool. Hard to really describe until you try it, but I'm pretty much sold on this yeast for anything that I would use an american ale yeast for.
Aug 23rd, 2006
10:05 am
So, you use CL-50 whenever a recipe call for 1056?
Author: PieOPah
Aug 23rd, 2006
10:52 am
Denny, what would you suggest as a replacement for the Columbus Hops? (Can't find them here in the UK.) Also, since I can't find BrewTek CL-50 California Pub Brewery Ale or Wyeast 1272 Am. ale II, would AMERICAN ALE WLP060 yeast be a suitable replacement?
Author: natesampson
Aug 23rd, 2006
3:00 pm
David, That's what I do. Anytime I would normally use something like 1056, I sub in CL-50. It has made a big difference, AFAIC.
But, then again, I also use the Pacman sometimes as well. But mostly CL-50
Aug 23rd, 2006
3:44 pm
CLB, the gypsum isn't to adjust pH in the mash, but to add sulfate to the water to accentuate the hops. That's why it goes in the boil.

Carapils is also sold under the name "dextrin malt". It's basically a VERY light crystal.

Simon, Columbus hops are sometimes sold under the name Tomahawk, if you run across those. I know when Rogue made this beer they used something called "Columbus type" that was about 60% Centennial and 40% Cascade.

I'm with Marv and N8...if I've got CL-50 around and I need a clean American ale yeast, it's my go-to.
Author: PieOPah
Aug 23rd, 2006
5:41 pm
Cheers Denny. Doesn't seem that I can get Tomahawk hops either. I can however get Centennial and Cascade (only find cascade pellets but will look for whole)
Author: davefraser
Aug 24th, 2006
1:39 am
Burp, setting up a pay-pal acount is no more difficult than setting up a tasybrew user account or buy any thing esls from a web site. They ask for user id, password, email address and then you pay with a credit card or derect diposit from your checking account.
Aug 24th, 2006
1:57 am
Denny,

Is there science to the gypsum creating better hop utilization? Or is this a Denny-ism?
Author: snappy
Aug 24th, 2006
2:11 am
gypsum is calcium sulfate (not exactly, but pretty much). burton-on-trent water profile has especially high calcium and sulfate levels (http://www.howtobrew.com/section3/chapter15-2.html). so denny didn't invent it.
Aug 24th, 2006
2:17 am
Are you sure? What makes it work...should we all be doing this in every brew?
Aug 24th, 2006
2:27 am
CLB -- That depends on your water chemistry. Portland water, for instance, is much softer than Pilsen's water. If I didn't treat my water with gypsum and other stuff, I could add half a pound of hops to a 5 gallon batch and have little bitterness and no hop flavor at all.
Aug 24th, 2006
2:37 am
Sumptown - if you read my earlier post you will see that I also use gypsum in my mash water for every batch. I'm not a huge bitterness guy. My beer has been well balanced IMHO. Is there something to be gained by adding it to the boil?
Author: Bopper
Aug 24th, 2006
3:08 am
You need to know what your brewing and your water profile, before you add water agents. Gypsum(calcium sulphate)is found in burton upon trent's(UK) water, in a high content, so all your trying to do is replicate their water profile.

Bopper
Aug 24th, 2006
4:03 am
Ya, I see why you're adding gypsum to your mash water - so am I. But why to boil water? That's the point, not that it makes any difference. Denny thinks it does.
Aug 24th, 2006
2:52 pm
CLB: Water chemistry is a lot like voo doo, I think.

I have only done a little experimentation in the area, but my experience has been that treating my mash and sparge water gives me hoppier results than just adding the stuff post-mash and pre-boil.

I don't know why or if it's just my head playin' tricks on me.
Aug 24th, 2006
4:18 pm
I don't see what yer gettin' at, CLB. The chemistry of the boil liquor obviously make a difference. I guess if you add gypsum to your mash to adjust pH, then it would likely still have an influence in the boil, but I can't say from expereince since I don't need to adjust my mash pH. In that case, it comes down to adding it to the boil to get the sulftaes that accentuate the hops. Remeber when you were doing extract beers and they came with a little bag of gypsum to add to the kettle? same deal...Is that what you were asking?

Here's some info from HTB...

http://www.howtobrew.com/section3/chapter15-4.html

http://www.howtobrew.com/section1/chapter4-2.html - specifically this.."there are three ions that can be used to tweak the flavor. These ions are sodium, chloride, and sulfate. Briefly, sodium and chloride act to round out and accentuate the sweetness of the beer, while sulfate (from gypsum, for example) makes the hop bitterness more crisp. You need to know and understand the initial mineral profile of your brewing water before you start adding anything to it though. Too much sodium and sulfate can combine to produce a very harsh bitterness."

Author: onebarrel
Aug 24th, 2006
5:24 pm
I am having a Rye faceoff with my brew buddy tonight... we both brewed close to Denny's recipe, but varied in the yeast department, mine was done with W1272 and his was done with US56.
I think I might come out on top as his was batch sparged and mine was a no
sparge/small beer brew. It will be interesting to taste two beers side by side with just a few minor tweaks to each - let the games begin!
Aug 24th, 2006
5:30 pm
Hey Denny, I am just jerkin your chain a little. I have no doubt that what you say is true. Thanks for the scientific info also. I know from some of your previous posts that you are a big hops guy so you would certainly notice the increased hop utilazation not to mention that you have brewed around a bazillion more batches that I have. Oh, by the way, I was also just ribbing you with the "dennism" remark. But I think it is a great word, what do ya think?
Aug 24th, 2006
6:32 pm
It's a great word, but a terrible thought...
Aug 24th, 2006
6:41 pm
Oh I don't know Denny with all that you have have contributed to this hobby you probably deserve your own word. I can see from all the fame and reconition you received lately you haven't even gotten a swelled head or should we talk to your fellow club members before we make that assumption?
Aug 24th, 2006
7:04 pm
"or should we talk to your fellow club members before we make that assumption? "..don't believe ANYTHING those guys tell ya...
Aug 24th, 2006
8:04 pm
I ordered the CL-50 yeast from the website Denny suggested(brewstersyeast.com) without a paypal account, just a normal credit/debit card. It was a slant, but for being my first time to use slants I found it was very easy to step it up.
Author: Burp
Aug 24th, 2006
8:21 pm
Ryan, how did you do that? When I ignored thier policy and ordered I was taken to the PayPal page. I hate paypal so much. They keep sending me emails that my account needs attention.
Aug 24th, 2006
8:36 pm
Hey Burp.

**Attention**

Be very careful with that,,, there are many emails circulating out there, that look
very very like an official PayPal email.

If it really is from PayPal, they will address you by your full name at the beginning of the
email.

The fake ones don't have that info, however, you never know.

Make sure you never send info via email, and make sure to log into their website
to do any modifications. Also make sure that your little lock on the bottom of your
screen is *LOCKED*

They are probabally valid emails, as I used to get those, ... u may have changed something
in your address, and their automated system thinks something is "a-rye" ( plug for Denny's famous beer there hehe ) ....anyway, just be cautious !

Mark in Canada
Aug 24th, 2006
8:50 pm
Also, look at the URL that appears at the top right after you click on it. Fake ones usually revert to IP addresses and won't say paypal.com. I got one of these just the other day after using the real Paypal.
Aug 24th, 2006
9:10 pm
Yes, yes, yes, Big scam, very common, be careful. Many have fallen for this one. It works, thats why they are still doing it. always they want and information update. Paypal has to much margin for error or at least they did. I don't do it. If a business can't take a credit card themseves then you should just find another vendor.
Author: BryansBrew
Aug 24th, 2006
11:42 pm
I hope burp was kidding. But yeah, it's a scam.

Though I agree with him- pay pal sucks. Everyone gets stuck with fees fees fees.
Aug 26th, 2006
3:58 am
Don't know BURP mine was procesessed right away. They even held it over the weekend and sent it on Monday. I got it on Wensday and have brewed many succesful batches with it!!!!
Author: Outinthestix
Apr 3rd, 2009
10:28 pm
I am a bit confused about some terminology in promash for this recipe. I am new to this brewing software.
In this recipe FWH at 15mins? Does this mean 15 mins into the boil? The columbus hops are supposed to be in at the beginning of the boil for 60 mins.
What am i missing here / i dont understand.
Apr 3rd, 2009
10:31 pm
FWH stands for first wort hopping. You add the hops to the kettle as you run off the mash and leave them in there all the way through the boil. You get hop flavor from them and they contribute about the same amount of bitterness as a 15-20 min. addition.
Author: ThomP
Apr 6th, 2009
7:34 pm
So Denny, I noticed it is a 5 gallon batch and you start with 5.4 gallons. Is that correct? I was reading that when using rye and wheat one should increase the mash water. Is this a misnomer or something true when using Rye and Wheat as a larger part of the grist? I have never made a rye beer and thought I would try out your recipe.
Apr 6th, 2009
7:49 pm
You mean 5. gal. boil volume? No way! Usually about 7.5 gal. I don't think there's any reason to increase mash water when using rye and/or wheat, but I have increased my mash ratio to 1.5 qt./lb. in general. Makes it easier to get 1/2 my total boil volume from the mash without any extra additions before mash runoff.
Apr 6th, 2009
8:09 pm
That makes more sense. I saw the total water volume of 5.4 and thought wow. When I calculate, I try to adjust my grain ratio so I get about half from the first running's also. I'll calculate the water/grain and then I'll have an infusion of whatever volume is lost due to grain absorption. usually about 1-1.5 gallon added at the end of the mash, I try to raise the grain bed a few degrees to make the sugars flow easier. But thank you for the clarification, and within a month or so I should be brewing this concoction refered to as Denny's Rye PA. oh how do you feel about US-05 Yeast, isn't the same as the US56? What about the T-58?
Apr 7th, 2009
4:09 pm
US05=US56. It works fine, but you won't get the same mouthfeel you would with WY2450 (due back in Jun or July). T-58 is a Belgian type yeast and wouldn't work well.
Author: Ohiobrewman
Apr 7th, 2009
9:47 pm
US05 always gives me the crapes....
Author: hoptoit
Apr 7th, 2009
10:00 pm
US05 is the best yeast on the market.
Apr 8th, 2009
12:35 am
I did not realize T-58 was belgiun...learn something new everyday. I do, however; like the US-05, but for such a magnanimous beer with such history and everyone on the interwebs talking about it, I'll spring the cash for the WY2450
Author: BlizzardBrewing
Apr 9th, 2009
2:41 pm
Just a question here, but maybe I need to leave the TastyBrew boards. Is it a prerequisite that we brew Denny's Rye IPA before we post here? I understand it must be a great recipe, but it seems to get alot of post time around here.

Apr 9th, 2009
2:43 pm
No, you don't have to brew it, you just can't say anything bad about it.
Apr 9th, 2009
2:46 pm
LOL.....

Yeah or you will have the whole Oregon brigade after you

By the way my beers taste much better than Matt's and N8's...LOL
Apr 9th, 2009
3:39 pm
"By the way my beers taste much better than Matt's and N8's"...and how is it that you know that?
Apr 9th, 2009
3:49 pm
Shawn, so do mine.

BTW who are N8 and Matt?
Apr 9th, 2009
5:07 pm
Keep pulling our legs ZC...
Author: otistd
Apr 11th, 2009
11:45 am
What's the normal FG for DC's Rye IPA?

I saw 1.020 on another forum, but that seems high to me. I just measured SG after transferring to secondary on my batch and it was 1.014 (OG was 1.079). Mash temp was 153. I wouldn't even be asking, but the 1.020 elsewhere has me a bit confused, that seems pretty thick.
Apr 11th, 2009
11:47 am
I think 1.014 would be perfect.
Apr 11th, 2009
3:26 pm
Yep, 1.014 is good. Especially starting at 1.079!
Author: otistd
Apr 12th, 2009
10:18 am
Thanks Denny and ZC. I thought that would be the answer, but I think I get a bit of extra fermentability with my long Mash time and I worried that I should have finished much higher.
Author: Arin
Jun 5th, 2009
6:32 am
I am doing my first all grain batch this weekend and this is gonna be it! I can't wait. One concern is I'm reading this as my starter is going right now with maybe some yeast I shouldn't be using...

My LHBS only carries White Labs and my regular guy there recommended WLP051 as a good sub. What do you think? What's interesting is he said its a more estery yeast that WLP001 (Both are California Ale Yeasts) but that doesn't seem to jive with Denny's original comment at the beginning of the thread...

Author: Norm J Aug 22nd, 2006
12:33 pm
Denny;
In an IPA what differences do you note in the beer made with the four yeasts you mentioned (CL50, WY1272, WY1056, US56)?
Author: Denny Conn Aug 22nd, 2006
12:55 pm
All are very clean. CL50 lleaves a wonderfully silky mouthfeel that really complements the rye. 1272 has a tiny touch of fruitiness to it and again a farily smooth mouthfeel. US56 and 1056 are very clean and get out of the way to let the malt and hops come through, but tend to leave the beer just a bit thinner (in mouthfeel) than the other 2.

What should i do?

Also, this will be my first batch sparge. For a dummy, how much water in the mash tun the first go 'round and then the second and what temp? any other advise?

I know its all in the thread but Im looking for the retard version
Jun 5th, 2009
3:23 pm
I haven't used 051, but reports from others are that it works well. Keep in mind that starting in July you can get WY2450, which is CL50 in disguise! As to water, mash with 1.5 qt./lb. of grain. round up to the nearest qt. After you do your mash runoff, measure how much you've got. Subtract that from the amount you want to boil. The answer you get from that will be the amount of sparge water you need to use. Heat it to 185-190 F. Keep careful notes and if you;re off anywhere, just correct it the next time around.
Author: Arin
Jun 6th, 2009
6:33 am
Thanks Denny.
Author: johnwongfat
Jun 25th, 2009
3:43 am
Hello all, first I'd like to say thanks to Denny for all his fantastic recipes! This one tastes fantastic warm, flat, and un-dry hopped! My question is actually specific to the dry hopping. How long do you usually dry hop for? I've never dry hopped anything before and I'm unsure how long to let it sit. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Author: JCF
Jun 25th, 2009
3:44 am
I usually stick to around a week...
Author: lawdawg
Jun 25th, 2009
3:45 am
Do you keg or bottle. If you keg, just bag 'em and toss em in. If you bottle, the few times I dry-hopped I went for 1-2 weeks.
Author: mikefromcu
Jun 25th, 2009
6:10 am
Hey, is the 2450 going to be part of the regular stock yeasts, or is this a special seasonal release like last time?
Jun 25th, 2009
3:33 pm
john, I dry hop for 2 weeks in secondary and then add more dry hops to the keg.

Mike, that's still up in the air. I've heard that there's a good chance it's gonna be round, and I've also heard that it will be brought out once or twice a year. I really don't know. BTW, Wyeast is renumbering a bunch of strains for consistency in numbers, and it's now 1450.
Author: johnwongfat
Jun 25th, 2009
4:23 pm
Wow, you don't mess around with your hops! I have a little under an ounce left over, so I'll throw those in the keg for giggles. Thanks for the input!
Jun 25th, 2009
4:23 pm
right on - I am hoping for year round, yea, i saw your note somewhere about the ale strains starting with a 1 going forward.
thanks D.

Have you had any luck top-cropping that yeast?
Jun 25th, 2009
4:56 pm
Never tried, but it sounds like a good idea. Lemme know if you do it.
Jun 25th, 2009
5:07 pm
I'm going to next time I use it, which won't be until late july probably.
Author: jloxton
Mar 8th, 2010
4:24 pm
Denny,

I am wondering if you have ever tried adding peppercorns to your recipe? I am in love with a peppercorn rye beer (Route des épices) from Dieu du Ciel in Montreal (http://micro.dieuduciel.com/en/beers.php). Would be interested in hearing your thoughts on modifying your recipe with some black and green peppercorns.

Cheers!

Jason
Author: CNYBrewing
Mar 8th, 2010
4:28 pm
Jason - Sorry to burst your bubble but denny doesn't hang out here anymore.

but i think peppercorns would be pretty good in this beer. The beer is already awesome.
Author: mpbrewer
Mar 8th, 2010
10:05 pm
Hey Jason-

I have done this. I did not follow Denny's exact recipe as i varied the hops, but i added 0.33 oz decently ground/cracked green, black and long pepper in last 5 mins of boil and then also added another 1/3 as a 5 day dry spicing. i thought it was very tasty. pepper was present on the nose and lingered on the tongue. there was a notch of spiciness from the hops and i think the pepper bumped it up. go for it.
Author: jtrainer
Mar 9th, 2010
3:03 am
Just like Fred's Amarillo Pale Ale, this is another recipe that is good to fiddle with. I hadn't thought of peppercorn.... Fricken nice idea whether DC likes it or not. Not meaning disrespect but heck it sounds like a good idea...

Author: panagiotis
May 14th, 2010
7:02 pm
Going to brew this one next Saturday so here are 2 questions.
1. what if i skip the 10 min infusion step? Beersmith tells me that my cooler is too small for it. will i be ok nevertheless ? Is it more of a viscosity issue than taste complexity?
2. (Hyper stupid question...... :p) Are IBUs in Tinseth or Rager?
Thanks
May 14th, 2010
7:05 pm
I'll stick my neck out and say Tinseth.
May 14th, 2010
7:05 pm
1. It's just to equalize the volume of runoffs, which will increase your efficiency slightly. No big deal to skip it.

2. Tinseth
Author: panagiotis
May 14th, 2010
7:18 pm
That was fast!
Thanks a lot. Am sure it will be a great brew.

« Back to Forum Index

Add a Reply

You are not logged in

Please login, or if you are not currently a member of Tastybrew.com, consider registering.